The Leopold Tactile Click Keyboard combines typewriter nostalgia with modern ergonomics. N-key Rollover is standard functionality along with the metal plate mounted "tactile click" key switches. Additionally, soft 2-angle rubber feet which provide traction on uneven surfaces, 3-channel cable management, and a detachable cable make this board a versatile and portable tool for on-the-go typists.
The "N-key Rollover" feature allows any number of simultaneous key presses to be recognized by a keyboard. For some keyboards, true N-key Rollover works only with a passive PS/2 adapter since using a USB connection may limit the key Rollover function to 6 keys, plus 4 modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Pgup, etc.), at a time.
- USB interface with PS/2 compatibility (PS/2 must be used for full N-key Rollover, adapter included)
- 104 Key US ANSI Layout
- Cherry MX series 50cN (1.8oz) actuating force keyswitch with "Clicky" feel and silver/gold contacts; aka "Cherry Blue Switches", 4.0mm travel, 50 million actuations
- Lasered English key legends w/white in-fill
- Dimensions: 443 x 140 x 33mm (17.1 x 5.4 x 1.3in)
- Cable Length: 1.5m (4.9 ft)
- Weight: 1.3kg (2 lbs 14 oz)
- 3-direction cable channels for cable management
- Blue indicator LEDs (CapsLock, NumLock, and Scroll Lock)
What's in the box?
- FC500RC/AB 104-key Keyboard
- USB Cable (Type A to Mini-B)
- Form-fitting clear plastic keyboard cover
- USB to PS/2 Adapter (passive)
1 year, parts and labor. Please review our warranty terms for further information..
Leopold Returns and Exchanges
No test drives. Returns for exchange of the same model ONLY will be allowed for DOA products for a period of 30 days from date of purchase. No returns will be accepted without prior e-mail approval and a RMA number.