No ETA, Please join our newsletter!"IN STOCK" items ship in 1 to 2 business days.
The Leopold "Tenkeyless" Tactile Click Keyboard provides the same form factor of a full size keyboard, but in a reduced footprint 87 key package (sans numberpad). N-key Rollover is standard functionality along with the metal plate mounted "tactile click" key switches. Additionally, soft 2-angle rubber feet which provide traction on uneven surfaces, 3-channel cable management, and a detachable cable make this board a versatile and portable tool for on-the-go typists.
The "N-key Rollover" feature allows any number of simultaneous key presses to be recognized by a keyboard. For some keyboards, true N-key Rollover works only with a passive PS/2 adapter since using a USB connection may limit the key Rollover function to 6 keys, plus 4 modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Pgup, etc.), at a time.
- USB interface with PS/2 compatibility (PS/2 must be used for full N-key Rollover, adapter included)
- 87 Key US ANSI Layout
- Cherry MX series 2.1oz actuating force keyswitch with "Clicky" feel and silver/gold contacts; aka "Cherry Blue Switches", 4.0mm travel, 50 million actuations
- Lasered English key legends w/white in-fill
- Dimensions: 362 x 140 x 33mm (14.1 x 5.4 x 1.3in)
- Cable Length: 1.8m (5.9 ft)
- Weight: 0.9kg (2lbs 1oz)
- 3-direction cable channels for cable management
- Blue in-key LEDs indicators (CapsLock and Scroll Lock)
What's in the box?
- FC200RC/AB 87-key Keyboard
- USB Cable (Type A to Mini-B)
- Form-fitting clear plastic keyboard cover
- USB to PS/2 Adapter (passive)
- Free Red Esc key
1 year, parts and labor. Please review our warranty terms for further information..
Leopold Returns and Exchanges
No test drives. Returns for exchange of the same model ONLY will be allowed for DOA products for a period of 30 days from date of purchase. No returns will be accepted without prior e-mail approval and a RMA number.